Forum -> Productivity & Efficiency Improvement ->food production equipment maintenance

Share information, discuss ways to improve Productivity & Efficiency in manufacturing operations and logistics.
Guri
Silver User
Silver User

Guri's Profile

food production equipment maintenance

Postby Guri » Wed May 27, 2015 10:15 pm

please tell me about new tools in maintenance? and give some tips for your food production equipment maintenance.

Ferrara

Ferrara's Profile

Re: food production equipment maintenance

Postby Ferrara » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Smart data management

Software, hardware, and smart devices combine to enable predictive maintenance (PdM) efficiencies and safety improvements. Vibration analysis for bearings condition, Tachometer & Anemometers to check RPM of various shafts, rotating equipment speeds & blower output etc...

Temperature monitoring can detect issues such as conduction problems, thermal runaways, or contact quality problems.

Condition monitoring to detect anomalies by tracking thermography, motor circuit evaluation, motor current signature analysis, radiation and ultrasound to provide analysis down to the point of origin.

Traditional system related concepts and tools like TPM, OEE, Six sigma, Various RCA techniques, MTTR, MTBF reports etc. can help you achieve better outcome.

I have just mentioned a few tips in another post, you may refer that for my 2 cents...
topic155.html

Return to Productivity & Efficiency Improvement

Return to Forum

All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the Administrators, Support nor Triple M Expo Pty Ltd.