Forum -> Machinery related discussions -> Packaging Machines ->"German" made Shrink-Wrap Packaging Machines

Kallfass

Kallfass's Profile

"German" made Shrink-Wrap Packaging Machines

Postby Kallfass » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 am

If anybody or any companies are interesting in buying shrink-wrap packaging machines feel free to visit our company website. www.kallfass-us.com. For any inquires or questions please feel free to email us at info@kallfass-us.com.

Ferrara

Ferrara's Profile

Re: "German" made Shrink-Wrap Packaging Machines

Postby Ferrara » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:15 am

Good to see your machines details on your site, Kalfass.

I could see the videos of your machines and understand that the German packaging machines are usually pretty good, but I didn't see any unique features or USP of your machines which can help me determine if I should consider Kalfass machines at any point in time.

It will be really good if you could please care to share the unique benefits of your machines/service which can help the users like me.

I am not in the market to buy any shrink wrapping machine as of now, but whenever I am exploring options online, I try and do some of my own analysis and the companies who tend to share knowledge and information openly within their domain definitely give me more confidence and comfort in terms of approaching them.

Hoping to hear a bit more from you....

Richard
Silver User
Silver User

Richard's Profile

Postby Richard » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Good point, Ferrara.

I second you on this.

Machine features, cost, technology, outstanding service, lead time, our perceptions and a lot many other things determine our Capex decision.

Fortunately, in packaging industry things are changing now and more and more transparency, competition and customized solutions are being offered by the OEM's.

I am sure, things will further improve with the passage of time.

Kallfass

Kallfass's Profile

Postby Kallfass » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:21 pm

Our main USP is the seal on the end product. On some products you buy you'll see as we call "dog ears" where the film is puffed out on the edges and the product looks poorly wrapped. With our machines this never happens, the the shrink is always smooth and firm on the product.

Now while our machines may cost a little more than other companies, like any other product you will get a higher quality product for the extra cost. With this extra cost you will get our high end technology, for example our new side seal 4.0. As far as lead time on our machines it all depends where the company is located, which machines they are ordering, and the quantity of the order.

Richard
Silver User
Silver User

Richard's Profile

Postby Richard » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:05 am

Thanks a lot, Kallfass. Good on you!

This is something very important.

Dogs ears, crows feet or angel eyes are really frustrating problems and having a good and reliable machine which can run well on sub-optimum film is really very important and a great benefit for the users. Having a good bulls eye is not only aesthetically appealing, but gives the product very good protection and ensures pack integrity.

I will definitely keep in mind your machine and your details.

Have a great day!

Ferrara

Ferrara's Profile

Postby Ferrara » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Thanks, Kallfass and Richard.

Richard, I am searching for Crows feet and Angel eyes, I am finding angel hairs instead.

Anyways, I know, I will find the Bulls eye eventually :)

topspacking

topspacking's Profile

Postby topspacking » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:57 pm

I am Jordan and I am working at tops packaging which is a very famous company in producing packaging machinery. If anybody or any companies are interesting in buying shrink-wrap packaging machines feel free to visit our company website "http://topspacking.com". For any inquires or questions please feel free to E-mail us at
"Kathyjordan9242@gmail.com". I could see the videos of your machines and understand that the German packaging machines are usually pretty good

Return to Packaging Machines

Return to Forum

All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the Administrators, Support nor Triple M Expo Pty Ltd.