Forum -> Machinery related discussions -> Palletizers,Depalletizers,Stretch wrappers & Accessories ->Traditional Palletiser OR Robotic Palletiser

Ferrara

Ferrara's Profile

Traditional Palletiser OR Robotic Palletiser

Postby Ferrara » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:10 pm

We have been using low level and high level traditional palletisers on our site and we have been pretty happy with their performance uptill now.

We may soon be having the opportunity to put a new palletiser on our new PET line for small bottles, I have been exploring various options and multi-axis Robotic Palletiser Solution seems to be a viable option with better flexibility and more value for money solution. It seems to be a better choice for high speed as well.

What are the users experiences with Kuka, Motoman or Fanuc robots?

Our Palletiser supplier is offering Fanuc robot in their robotic palletising solution. Any feedback / experience with Fanuc as the Robot in Robotic Palletiser?

Looking forward to hear your experiences...

vijay

vijay's Profile

Re: Traditional Palletiser OR Robotic Palletiser

Postby vijay » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi Ferrera,

I know one of our customers using Robotic Palletiser with Fanuc robot and that Palletiser is being used for glass bottles. I haven't heard of any concerns or issues on that Palletizer.

I understand that Fanuc have the support centers in all of the major cities in Australia, so it should be ok. http://fanucoceania.com.au/contact.php

Return to Palletizers,Depalletizers,Stretch wrappers & Accessories

Return to Forum

All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the Administrators, Support nor Triple M Expo Pty Ltd.