Forum -> Packaging Design ->Looking for Toothbrush packaging machines

Discuss about Packaging Design
michael12

michael12's Profile

Looking for Toothbrush packaging machines

Postby michael12 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello Friends,

I am looking for High Quality and Competitive Price tooth brush Packaging Machine. I am searching for a professional machine supplier. If anyone has an idea about it, kindly share it.

When I searched it, I found the http://www.cn-thermoforming.com/automat ... -machines/ website. should i go with it?

Kindly review it and guide me.

VG
Silver User
Silver User

VG's Profile

Re: Looking for Toothbrush packaging machines

Postby VG » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:32 pm

Hi Michael,

The site looks good.

I don' t have much idea about the tooth-brush packaging machine manufacturers, but you should ask for the reference customers list from CN-Thermoforming and then try and visit / speak with any of their reference customers.

It will be good to look, check and findout the total cost of ownership, technology used, service support in your area, integration of the machine with upstream & downstream machines, relevant standards, competitor machine advantages, value for money preposition etc.

I am sure, somebody else on the forum would have experience / suggestions for the relevant machinery.

All the very best in your search!

victordhone
Gold User
Gold User

victordhone's Profile

Postby victordhone » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Blister Packing Machine is small and suitable for the blister packaging of capsules, tablets and pills, toothbrush etc.
It is suitable for plastic thermoforming and aluminum cold forming blister packaging. The blister machine can be custom-built to produce plastic thermoformed trays with maximum forming depth reaching 50mm.

Ferrara

Ferrara's Profile

Postby Ferrara » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Michael, Are you still looking for a tooth brush packaging machine or have you purchased something?

Please let us know.

May be, I will be able to help you in sourcing a good quality pre-owned machine.

Return to Packaging Design

Return to Forum

All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the Administrators, Support nor Triple M Expo Pty Ltd.