Welcome to theTripleMExpo.com website (the “Website”).
This website is made to assist users in gathering machinery information, materials information OR services (manpower) information. We are trying to create a common platform where users can search for the information they are seeking and post opinions regarding their experiences with the machinery, materials OR services. The experience of the users may relate to the procurement, selection, actual usage OR just perception.
Ascertaining present & future requirements, being abreast with the advances in technology in one’s industry, procuring capital equipment, identifying & selecting the right service provider OR partnering with the right & reliable materials supplier is extremely difficult work.By this site, we are trying to make this hard work a little bit easier. We encourage the users of thiswebsite to engage in interactive forums to meet the above objective and let us all try and learn from each other. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “TripleMExpo.com” refer to “TripleMExpoPty Ltd” and our corporate affiliates and websites (collectively, "TripleMExpo)". The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing OR using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this site. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you have a TripleMExpo.com account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you.
- You are 16 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our website.
- You possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Site in accordance with all the terms and conditions herein.
TripleMExpo does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 16. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Copying, transmission, reproduction, republication, posting or redistribution of the Site Content or any portion thereof is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of TripleMExpo. To request permission, you may contact TripleMExpo as below
Address: 1, Masiku Place, Glendenning, Post Code 2761, NSW, Australia
Free for users:
Users of the website will not incur any charges for using the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. However, the Site contains links to third-party websites which are operated and owned by independent equipmentmanufacturers, Materials providers, service providers, Suppliers, Distributors or retailers. Such third-parties may charge a fee for use of certain content OR services provided on the website. Therefore, you should make whatever investigation you feel is necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party to determine whether a charge will be incurred. Where,TripleMExpo provides details of charges on the Site, such information is provided for convenience and information purposes only. TripleMExpo in no way guarantees that this information is correct nor is it in anyway responsible for content or services provided on such third party websites.
All subscribers to the website's e-mail newsletters automatically receive sponsored advertising campaigns run on behalf of other businesses. This is a condition of subscription as they subsidize the website's provision of high quality news and information free of charge. The website limits the number of sponsor messages sent with the aim of maintaining subscriber satisfaction and loyalty. Advertisers and sponsors are at no time provided audience details other than what is expressly stated in the campaign details. When campaigns require registration or request information, subscribers are made aware the response mechanism will provide information to the sponsor if they participate.
Upon subscription, the website collects user information such as company details and job description. This information is collected in order to profile and better understand its audience. News categories can be tailored to provide more personalized content. Subscription details are protected and are not shared with outside Organizations.
Advertiser requests, Information Sharing:
When website visitors send an email, ask for information, discuss / put any comment OR provide feedback on advertiser page/ on our site by any means thenthe website stores information such as: name, phone number, location, Email and message details. Only the advertiser to whom the request was sent is provided with the details of the person sending the request.
When a search is performed, the website collects information such as the IP address, search term, date and time. This information is stored and tracked for internal trend analysis and for improving user experience.
When a category in the directory is accessed, the website collects basic information such as the number of views. This information is stored and tracked for internal trend analysis.
When content (products, news,feature articles, events) is viewed or accessed, the website collects basic information such as click statistics. This information is stored and tracked for internal trend analysis. Storefront owners also have access to this information to track and monitor the success of their strategy.
Storage of information
The website takes all reasonable steps and security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of its information. Steps include:
- Restricted access to customer information;
- Software to prevent unauthorized computer access via networks, such as firewalls, password protection and data encryption;
- Regular reviewing and testing of technology to improve security.
Updating or removing subscriber details
The website provides options for accessing, modifying and removing subscriber details. Subscribers can choose an unsubscribe option or they may update information online through the website's login facility. The website's Basic Unsubscribe function removes subscribers from receiving the e-newsletter however maintains basic details for future reference.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- use another person's name, account, identity or password without permission, or use the Website while impersonating another person;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by TripleMExpo in connection with the Website or the services
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any company/Service provider reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant TripleMExpo and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that TripleMExpo may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant TripleMExpo the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or TripleMExpo’s rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary. TripleMExpo does not edit or control the User Messages posted to or distributed on this Site including through any chat rooms, bulletin boards or other communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such User Messages. TripleMExpo nevertheless reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any User Messages and/or Site Content.
The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services, feedback matrix or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of their experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Site ("Interactive Areas"). If TripleMExpo provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material ("Content") that is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Content that would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country in the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of any of securities exchange, including but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the NASDAQ, or the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX);
- Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- f. Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including TripleMExpo;
- Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or “spamming”, transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of TripleMExpo, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or (d) which may expose TripleMExpo or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
TripleMExpo takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is TripleMExpo liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, TripleMExpo is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although TripleMExpo has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, TripleMExpo reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by TripleMExpo or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; (d) you unconditionally consent to any act or omission by TripleMExpo or persons acting on behalf of TripleMExpo in relation to all Content posted, stored or uploaded by you (or in collaboration with others) in connection with your use of or access to the Website, which may otherwise be an infringement of your moral rights; and (eand (d) you forever release TripleMExpo, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against TripleMExpo by virtue of any such moral rights.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TRIPLEMEXPO, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "TRIPLEMEXPOPTY LTD") DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY (INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF ANY INFORMATION AND SERVICES DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, BROCHURES, VIDEOS, CONTENT, LIST OF OPTIONS, CAPABILITIES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.), TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THE TRIPLEMEXPO COMPANIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE (SITE CONTENT) OR ANY PORTION THEREOF FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY THE TRIPLEMEXPOCOMPANIES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE TRIPLEMEXPO COMPANIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM THE TRIPLEMEXPO COMPANIES, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW TRIPLEMEXPO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
TRIPLEMEXPO ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY OR PROPRIETARY CHARACTER OF THE SITE CONTENT.
NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT TRIPLEMEXPO'S LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE; (II) FRAUD; OR (III) WILFUL DEFAULT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE (IV) ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IN NO EVENT SHALL TRIPLEMEXPO COMPANIES (ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF TRIPLEMEXPO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FOREGOING LIABILITY DISCLAIMER, DO NOT AFFECT MANDATORY LEGAL RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
If, despite the limitations above, any of the TripleMExpo Companies are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then to the maximum extent permitted by law the liability of the relevant TripleMExpo Company will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, One-Hundred Dollars (AU$100.00).
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of TripleMExpo Companies.
The information contained on the Website constitutes an invitation to treat by TripleMExpo and is not capable of acceptance by you. Any financial decision made or order placed by you shall be deemed to be an offer made by you to purchase the goods or services subject to these conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. You hereby agree to waive any rights to challenge the validity or enforceability of these contracts entered into on the Website on the grounds that it was made in electronic form instead of by paper and/or signed or sealed.
You agree to defend and indemnify TripleMExpo and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website does contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than TripleMExpo. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In some cases you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on TripleMExpo to a profile on another third party site. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this Website are: ©2014TripleMExpo. All rights reserved. TripleMExpo is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than TripleMExpo. TRIPLEMEXPO, the logo and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Site are registered and/or common law trademarks of TripleMExpo and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of TripleMExpo or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of TripleMExpo and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of TripleMExpo. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by TripleMExpo.
Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Notice and Take-Down Policy for illegal content
TripleMExpo operates on a "notice and takedown" basis. If you have any complaints or objections to material or content including User Messages posted on this Site, OR if you believe that material or content posted on this Site infringes a copyright that you hold, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will make all reasonable endeavors to remove illegal content within a reasonable time.
TripleMExpo may change, add or delete these Terms and Conditions or any portion thereof from time to time in its sole discretion where it deems it necessary for legal, general regulatory and technical purposes, OR due to changes in the services provided or nature or layout of the Site. Thereafter, you expressly agree to be bound by any such amended Terms and Conditions.
TripleMExpo may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the TripleMExpo service at any time, including availability of any feature, database or content. TripleMExpo may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or parts of the Site or any other TripleMExpo web site without notice or liability for technical or security reasons, to prevent against unauthorised access, loss of, or destruction of data or where we consider in our sole discretion that you are in breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or of any law or regulation and where it decides to discontinue providing a service.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF TRIPLEMEXPONOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY SUCH NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS.
This Website is operated by an Australian entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of NSW, Australia. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in NSW, Australia and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. You agree that all claims you may have against TripleMExpo arising from or relating to the Site must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in the state of NSW. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent that applicable law in your country of residence requires application of another law and/or jurisdiction and this cannot be excluded by contract.
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and the TripleMExpo Companies and/or Affiliates as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and TripleMExpo with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and TripleMExpo with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
These Terms and Conditions are available in the language of the Site. The specific Terms and Conditions under to which you signify your agreement will not be individually stored by TripleMExpo.
The Site may not always be updated on a periodic or regular basis and consequently is not required to register as editorial product under any relevant law.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
TripleMExpo Forum Terms & Conditions
By accessing “TripleMExpo Forum” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “TripleMExpo Forum”, “http://www.triplemexpo.com”, "Forum"), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “TripleMExpo Forum”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “TripleMExpo Forum” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “TripleMExpo Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “TripleMExpo Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “TripleMExpo Forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Membership Name - Rules
2. Be respectful of other members at all times. Flaming or abusing (incl. bullying, belittling or humiliating) other members in any way is not acceptable. Any post deemed disrespectful or defamatory of another member or party will be removed, and the poster will be at risk of being banned.
3. Be respectful of Moderators and Administrators even if you disagree with particular decisions. Their time is dedicated voluntarily to keeping the TripleMExpo Forum a happy place.
4. Duplicate posting is not allowed.
5. Spamming is not permitted.
6. Advertising within posts is not allowed by non-advertisers of TripleMExpo without the approval by Administrators or Moderators.
7. Each individual is allowed only one (1) membership account only. Multiple memberships are strictly forbidden and may result in the deletion of all of the user's membership accounts and associated posts.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure you do not infringe on someone else’s copyright. If you're posting third-party content at http://www.triplemexpo.com/forum, you need to ensure you own or control the rights to the respective content and / or it is acknowledged appropriately. You agree to bear any and all costs associated with arising damages, including legal and court fees.
1. Posting Rules apply to Personal Messages (PM's). Please see Posting Rules for more information.
2. Business found to be spamming via PM will have their accounts cancelled.
3. Unsolicited commercial PM's by any forum member is also prohibited, and the respective member will have his / her account deleted immediately without warning.
1. Members may provide 5 lines of information. Each line may contain a link to a personal website, or personal blog within the boundaries of acceptable content
1. Members representing a business are prohibited from providing any commercial information within a signature if they have less than 50 posts.
2. Members representing a business with 50 or more posts, may only use two lines of information; providing only a business name - on the first line - and a link to a commercial site - on the second line. Taglines / slogans are not accepted.
3. Paid advertisers may include an additional three (3) lines of information only upon, and not before, approval by either a Moderator or Administrator.
NOTE: All members are prohibited from providing duplicate links in their signature.
Posting Images & Avatars - Rules
1. Members are prohibited from uploading any images that are abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “TripleMExpoForum” is hosted or International Law.
2. By uploading an image, you certify that you have the legal right, consent, or license to distribute that image for the entire period the image is published at the TripleMExpo Forum, otherwise, you agree it is your responsibility to promptly remove the respective images and that you bear any and all costs associated with arising damages, including legal and court fees.
Members who do not adhere to these rules do so at the risk of being banned with or without warning.