The FormSleeve+ labelling system from Sacmi Labelling of Italy, is now able to apply sleeve labels to beverage cans and can also create a hygienic top seal for the can. This technology has already been adopted by a number of international beverage producers such as Coca Cola Mexico, San Benedetto Italy & Pepsi Central America. This new technology capable of line speeds of up to 51,000 cph, provides manufacturers with multiple benefits, i.e. stock piles of pre-printed cans are no longer required, savings in wastage from obsolete can stock, significantly improves flexibility in order processing and reduced lead times. Other advantages of the can sleeve label include:-
- Quick adaption to market trends
- Flexible marketing options – with fast turnaround from the concept creation to appearing on the retailers shelves.
- Special short run promotions, personalisation of cans for special events
- Increased space options for advertising & communication on the product.
- Truly innovative product that offers consumer benefits and a competitive advantage
- Sleeve changeover takes only 1 hour without the need to remove the empty cans from the line.
- A optional hygienic top seal with tamper evident perforation that ensures ahygienic product
Sacmi Labelling is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging Technologies.
For further information contact:
Barton Porter Ph+ 61 2 8814 3100 email@example.com
Wayne Brown Ph +61 3 9646 3153 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Brown Ph +64 9 271 6144 email@example.com